Ok, I admit that I am a huge procrastinator. My motto: "Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow?"
Luckily for me, I am actually done with my holiday shopping this year, so I thought I would help out my fellow procrastinators with some last minute Christmas gift ideas. I took a little help from The Food Network and came up with a great idea: "Holiday Gifts from the Kitchen!"
- Home made cookies baked with love are always a winning gift, sure to bring a smile to recipients of all ages.
- Chocolates, and chocolate covered pretzels are another great and yummy gift. Place them in a gift box with parchment paper or wax paper, add a bow or ribbon and you're all set!
- A beautiful basket of wine, crackers and cheese is sure to please!
- A huge theme on The Food Network website is holiday treats and customs from all over the world, so what about a special treat from your ancestral lands?
- Everyone loves those candies nuts! Choose then recipient's favorite nut or mix a bunch together and coat with sugars and spices - YUM!