Gourmet Gift Baskets

GourmetGiftBaskets.com (Chalifour Flowers and Gourmet)
Please support our affiliate sponsors!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Birth Mark Cover Up - As Seen on the Rachael Ray Show!



I am a huge fan of Rachael Ray and I actually DVR her day time talk show every day and watch it whenever I can. She cheers me up and always has such great guests and information. I was catching up on an episode from two weeks ago, which featured a recurring segment she has called "I Can't Stand My. . . " This episode, it was "I Can't Stand My Legs". One of her viewers has a wine colored birth mark on the back of her calf, and it has bothered her all her life and prevented her from wearing shorts and dresses. Rachael's buddy and cosmetics genius, Greta covered the birth mark with DermaBlend makeup, which completely covered the birthmark. Watch the video!

We here through our makeup site, StageandTheaterMakeup.com sell a very similar product: Kryolan Derma Color makeup. It is a fabulous product, covers birthmarks, covers tattoos, covers veins, covers blemishes and covers skin flaws of any kind.

Kryolan Derma Color has been around for years, its hypoallergenic and finally a solution for any skin flaws. Dermacolor will give your skin a flawless, beautiful, and vibrant appearance. This covers up anything and cannot be seen in person, up close or on TV and stage. Its very easy to apply with a sponge or your fingers and we recommend the setting powder to blend over shiny-ness and make the product smudge proof.

No comments: