Gourmet Gift Baskets

GourmetGiftBaskets.com (Chalifour Flowers and Gourmet)
Please support our affiliate sponsors!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Maksim Designing Erin Andrews' Dancing With the Stars Costumes


What will ESPN's Erin Andrews wear on Dancing With the Stars?

"Maks is designing all my costumes!" she told UsMagazine.com of her partner, Maksim Chmerkovskiy, at the grand opening of Drai's Hollywood Wednesday.

"Expect a lot of sexy stuff!" chimed in Chmerkovskiy.

Not that Andrews, 31, minds.

"I have no problem with the costumes because this is a professional dancer so they know what they are doing and I trust them. I don't look at it as wearing a short skirt or that you are wearing something skimpy," Andrews told Us. "It's what they do for a living. It's their profession so I think it's cool to be a part of it."

No comments: