Get into the Irish spirit by dressing up for St. Patrick's Day using Irish costumes, novelty t-shirts and fun Irish accessories.
St. Patrick's Day, also known as St. Paddy's Day or Paddy's Day, is held annually on March 17 to honor Saint Patrick - the patron saint of Ireland. It is celebrated around the world by Irish people, people of Irish decent and almost anyone who wants to be "Irish for the Day". Celebrations are typically centered on all things green and revelers wear something green or traditional Irish costumes. Some of Annie's Costumes' popular Irish costumes include:
- Lucky Charms Leprechaun Costume
- Luscious Leprechaun Costume (as seen in the picture here)
- Irish Maiden Deluxe
- Deluxe Leprechaun Costume
If dressing up in an Irish costume isn't for you, there are several fun St. Patrick's Day Novelty t-shirts to choose from:
- Kiss Me! I Might Be Irish!! T-Shirt
- When Irish Eyes are Smiling..It Means FREE BEER!!! T-Shirt
Visit Annie's Costumes for more information on dressing up for St. Patrick's Day!