Gourmet Gift Baskets

GourmetGiftBaskets.com (Chalifour Flowers and Gourmet)
Please support our affiliate sponsors!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I'm Speaking About E-Commerce Optimization at PubCon

See Me Speak at PubCon South
I am honored and excited to be speaking about what I do and what I love at a national conference next month. I will be part of a panel on e-commerce optimization at PubCon South in Austin, TX March 11 - 13, 2009. I am thrilled beyond words to be able to share with others in the interactive marketing industry how I have changed my family's costume shop into the national and international online business it is today. Keeping on top of an internet business and staying on top of the search engine rankings (i.e. showing up in Google) is a tough job and the rules are always changing. The marketing aspect of it combined with the costumes that I love really keep me excited and on my toes at the same time. Working with my famliy is a blessing - and some days a curse; but I would not change it for the world!

I have attended two PubCons and another workshop put on by WebMasterWorld. I value and appreciate what I have learned and the contacts and friendships I have made. I can't wait to learn more, meet new people, greet old friends and, this time, maybe impart some of my knowledge too.

No comments: