Gourmet Gift Baskets

GourmetGiftBaskets.com (Chalifour Flowers and Gourmet)
Please support our affiliate sponsors!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Wolverine Movie Trailers - The Story Unfolds

This week 20th Century Fox released 3 new Wolverine movie trailers, they are exciting, but actually tell too much of the story for me. I am so excited about this movie, but I hate to see a movie realizing that I already saw half of it in the trailers.

I had the 3 trailers posted here, but they were taken off of YouTube by Fox, so let's go Fox! Post your own if you don't want others doing it for you!

Here is the original movie trailer for X-Men Origins Wolverine, its also available in HD (click the HD link)



One of the most anticipated movies of 2009 and bound to be one of the most popular costumes for 2009 as well!

No comments: