Gourmet Gift Baskets

GourmetGiftBaskets.com (Chalifour Flowers and Gourmet)
Please support our affiliate sponsors!

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Top 10 Crazy Questions Customers Have Asked

Now don't get me wrong, we love our customers, but sometimes they ask the craziest questions!

To our customers: We love you, but we are gonna poke a little fun!

These are ACTUAL questions received by the Extreme Halloween customer service team:

10. Do you know what size my son wears?

9. What color is The Purple Queen Costume?

8. What do you mean you aren't a store? You have an address!

7. Do I have to shave my head before applying a bald cap?

6. Do you sell dragon's blood? (They meant from a real dragon!)

5. Do you have REAL mermaid costumes?

4. How do I go to the bathroom in this costume?

3. Why are these underwear so tight? Answer: that is a headpiece, not a codpiece.

2. Will these wings make my daughter fly?

1. Do you carry costumes?

No comments: