Gourmet Gift Baskets

GourmetGiftBaskets.com (Chalifour Flowers and Gourmet)
Please support our affiliate sponsors!

Monday, March 09, 2009

The Most Creative Halloween Costume Idea Ever!

So it may be March, but we here think about Halloween pretty much ALL THE TIME! So whne I find a really cool costume that just can't wait, I post it no matter what time of year it is.

Creative costume ideas are always my favorite. I love to see what creative people can do with package costumes and especially with everyday objects! Here's an idea that will go with any costume and is so creative! Guaranteed you will have a "why didn't I think of that" moment!

The Most Creative Halloween Costume Ever

The Best Halloween Costume Ever

Now this is billed as The Best Halloween Costume Ever. And while I don't know that I can call it "the best ever" I definitely say it is "the most creative costume ever"!

No comments: